Liftmaster RSW12V Residential Swing Gate Opener with Battery Backup
This Model Is Discontinued. Please see Liftmaster RSW12U as a possible replacement.
The Liftmaster Elite Series RSW12V is a replacement for the Elite RoboSwing. It's Liftmaster's most advanced residential and light commercial gate opener; pad mounted, and for gates up to 600 lbs. or 16 ft. in length. Up to 250 cycles per day. This model is solar-compatible and includes a built in 315MHz remote receiver. Use with Liftmaster 300 series remotes.
For dual gate applications requiring 2 RSW12V Residential Swing Gate Operators to work together you will need to add part MSWIRE12GA6C Dual Gate Wiring Kit. This item can be easily found by entering the part number in the search box and then click "Product Search".
Liftmaster RSW12V Manual
Liftmaster RSW12V Specs
Liftmaster Solar Chart
EverCharge Power Management System:
Leading the Industry with only 8mA power draw when idle including an "on board" radio receiver, this system delivers power when needed most for operating the gate while conserving power at all other times, resulting in more cycles when needed for battery backup or optional solar power.
Exceptional Standby Power:
Ten seconds after the gate closes, the system switches off non essential ancillary devices to conserve power. This is critical in the event AC power is lost as the battery backup system will remain operational for days or weeks depending on the daily cycle rate and power draw of accessories connected to the 12V accessory power output.
True Power Management System:
This Lift-master system will not only recover batteries quicker when discharged, it also manages the low power threshold and will not run the batteries beyond the point of failure ensuring they are ready for the next time they are needed.
- Heavy Duty 12VDC motor
- On-board radio receiver - holds up to 50 remotes
- Emergency Access Compliant - selectable auto open feature
- External manual disconnect
- Surge/spike protection
- Inherent obstruction sensing
- External obstruction sensing inputs
- Electronic brake
- UV stabilized cover
- Quantity 1) 7AH battery standard
- 3-year warranty
- Power: 110V or Solar Power
- Weight: 180 lbs.
- UL Listed: UL 325 and UL991 Class I & 2
- Chassis: Zinc coated steel
- Cover: UV stabalized
- Motor: Heavy-Duty 12VDC
- Gear Reduction: Two gear reducers in synthetic oil bath
- Universal controller with multiple inputs
- Timer-to-close: 0-180 seconds
- Surge/spike protection
- Dual gate compatible
- Right- or left-handed operation
- Ability to auto-open or failsecure when power fails/battery depletion